English Language Challenges:

 Well to start one of the biggest challenges in this course so far were the videos, since the base of my English was not so good, at school they never made me speak and create texts, So this is totally new for me, if they taught me the theoretical things but even so I am impaired by the command of the language. 

My experience learning English at university online so far has been quite good since I am a bit shy and the oral evaluations were directly with the teacher so that made it easy for me.

Regarding blogs I feel that it is a good way to practice the language, to create sentences and dialogues although doing it every Tuesday was tedious and I felt a little collided, personally I would have liked them to have been Tuesday for half or fewer units during the semester…

The main aspect of my English to improve is speaking, as it is difficult for me to pronounce and fluently express myself, My plan for the future is to go abroad, spend about 6 months in the United States, specifically Maimi to take advantage of knowing the most luxurious stores, Returning to the subject, I think that spending time surrounded by people who speak another language is seen as an obligation to have to learn it in order to have the skills!

In Chile, I don't practice it frequently and I feel that learning a new language is very important and can open many doors. 

Nowadays, English is something very vital when getting a job, lately I have seen that to hire people they ask them to use the English language on their resume and I think it is super good because in this way we cover and reach more people.



                                    








Comentarios

  1. The videos were complex, I felt that in the end they were just memory. Although I must admit that repeating the same writing so many times made my pronunciation better and better.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I feel something like that about my speaking, because I think it is much worse than my level writing and reading. I hope you can make that trip to Miami :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeeeeeessss, that oral evaluations were only "in front of" the teacher was a relief hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate Studies

Free Post: My Favorite Sport

BLOG-9 Changes to my study programme.