Free Post: My Favorite Sport

 My favorite sport is soccer, to get to play was a long road, since where I lived there were only male soccer schools and my father did not like that as a woman I was in an environment where men had much more strength, it was dangerous since as they were children they do not measure the force with which they went towards another person. At the age of fifteen, a women's soccer school appeared as a recommendation through the internet, It was from the Colo-Colo club, I was happy because in my family we are all from that team, we began to gather the papers they requested, the exams, etc. and we took them to the venue, I trained in the monumental stadium (colo-colo stadium), the training sessions were every Sunday at 9.30 in the morning, but we always arrived forty minutes or thirty minutes earlier and I played with my father or brother…. There were Sundays where my mother, father and brother went, others where only me and my father went or sometimes only with my brother. 

I live an hour and a half from the stadium, but the trip was worth it since I had a great time and then on the way home we used to go to Macdonald's, to recover the calories that I had thrown away hahahaha. 

I forgot to mention something very important, there were weekends where first-class players trained on the next field. They would finished our training and then we would ran to ask for photos before they left. Of the three years I was at the school, I got photos with most of the campus.                                      



collage of some photos that I had from several years ago.


Comentarios

  1. Great photos! not totally realted but I would die for a photo with Marcelo Barticciotto. Simply a life goal.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love football since I had memory, but I'm a fan of the University of Chile hahaha, however, it does not matter, I'm glad you could meet the Colo Colo players!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It makes me so happy when women do what men have forbidden us, I also received similar comments when chosen a sport "for men" :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. How great that you play soccer, I think that as women we were hardly given the opportunity to do it when we were little. I'm glad you made it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. great pictures, practicing sports is very necessary to keep us healthy and happy.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate Studies

BLOG-9 Changes to my study programme.