My future Job

 well for my part I think I have mentioned it in another blog  but I would like to continue working as a manicurist, I love to interact with people, it brings me peace and tranquility, It is as if I entered another world, since I disconnected one hundred from the outside. I am not talking about the future specifically because it is a job that I already do, I have been dedicating myself as a manicurist for a year and a half and this year I entered the university to study pedagogy in kindergarten education, I always thought about dedicating myself only to nails and everything that is related to beauty but in my family it is like an obligation to have a university card, so I had no other option.

I work at home but in the future I would like to have my own living room and have a lot of natural light, this would be a closed space...

In this area I would like to travel to Russia since they are extraordinary in this area, there are very prestigious academies and being part of one would give a tremendous value to my work as a manicurist. In this profession his salary varies every month since it is not a fixed salary, obviously I say it from the perspective of an independent, before the pandemic I only managed to work a few months but I got a good salary, these last months in the pandemic it has varied, there are months where not many customers arrive, but in others they do. but I feel that having something big like a salon and having people working for me could have an excellent salary.

As I mentioned earlier, I am studying pedagogy in kindergarten education, it was not something that fascinated me and that I longed for, but I think that little by little I've been getting into it.

                                                                work done by me. :)




Comentarios

  1. Wow! I was expecting Social Science related things. Reading your blog was really refreshing. I wish you the best of luck and the support you deserve.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wish you the best for your future! I hope you can travel to Russia and do all the courses you want uwu
    I love the nails in the photo <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that you are loyal to yourself, I wish you the best and never stop fighting for your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It was unexpected for me too a non social science related job...It's great the idea of expand such a business..the most important it's to dedicate something you really enjoy..go for it and all the success

    ResponderEliminar
  5. how bad that you should study for family pressure, good luck with it and on the other hand, I loved your job! I hope you keep doing what you like

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hope you can have your beauty salon soon. I think it is a super interesting job and one that allows you to live well

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate Studies

Free Post: My Favorite Sport

BLOG-9 Changes to my study programme.