USA the country of my dreams

 There are so many countries that I want to travel to, but one of the most that I long to visit is the United States, because it has many attractive tourist places, for example: Las Vegas, Disney, Liberty Statue, New York, Central Park, Miami, among others. I really like the variety of shops we can find at a very low price compared to chile-Santiago.

One of my dreams was to be a professional footballer and belong to the USA team. Because there plays one of my biggest sports idols Named Alex Morgan. My desire to be part of that school was the level he was at and that thanks to this they were participants in many international championships and that would have given me the opportunity to know many countries through this great sport.

And last but not least is the subject of studies, This country has one of the most prestigious universities in the world, for example: Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Etc. I think it would be a very nice experience to be able to practice my studies in one of the universities mentioned above, having the opportunity to live and share culture with the other members.

In short, living there would be very useful to be able to handle the English language and with my efforts to opt to belong to one of the most prestigious universities.







Comentarios

  1. when i went to usa years ago, its all green and the cities so clean. i really hope you travel to usa someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. usa is sou big! you need sou much time to go haha, i really hope you can meet there and have a great experience!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate Studies

Free Post: My Favorite Sport

BLOG-9 Changes to my study programme.