My favorite genre

 In my life I have watched movies in all kinds of genres, but the one that attracts me the most is the genre of terror, since most of its films are responsible for creating in the viewer feelings of fear, terror, horror, disgust, discomfort or concern.

This taste was born because my older brother used to watch horror movies when I was a kid, this is how from one moment to another I just wanted to watch movies of this genre, since the others seem boring to me and these are the only ones that created emotions within me.

There are different types of terror, then I will mention some of them, such as: psychological horror, horror, gore, thriller, etc. The one that strikes me the most is horror, this subgenre of terror is about paranormal presences or manifestations, unlike other subgenres, the threat is not necessarily a being living, it can be a place or a presence.

Some of the films that are part of this genre are: the exorcist, the saga of Conjuro, annabelle, the demon of valak, better known as the nun. 

The Conjuro is one of my favorite movies, this is part of a saga since it consists of two films and a third that will be avaible on may, the plot focuses on trying to help people who are possessed by demonic spirits, as well as entities that the Warrens have found.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate Studies

Free Post: My Favorite Sport

BLOG-9 Changes to my study programme.