My best vacation:

Chile has many wonderful places to go, there are for all the tastes, for those who love rainy weather can travel to the southern area of the country and for those who love hot weather have the north zone.

For my part I have toured both areas, but my favorite is the south area, for its pleasant weather.

This is why my favorite trip was on the holidays in the year 2017, when we arrived to a military mansion located in Temuco, very close to tourist places such as Villarica, Pucon, Licanray, etc. The house was wonderful, it had 3 floors, a swimming pool, playground, a court and a large backyard, it was a house in the middle of the forest.

Here begins the great story haha. One day at night we went out to tour with my mom, my dad and my brother, we were walking with cell phones flashlights and we came to a long path were within it we notice little green lights, we didn’t know what it was and as we approached, those lights disappeared. We were suprised and frightened, it was a kind of magic like that movie “Valiente” haha.

Together we found out they were fireflies, it was a wonderful thing, I never thought they existed, I’d only seen them in the movies and thanks to this it was a wellremembered holiday.

              Memory of the year 2017.
                 


Comentarios

  1. I love it! what a magical experience, I wish some day I could see fireflies haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! I'm very interested in visiting that place! it must be very cool, besides the araucanía region has many beautiful places.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How nice to have the privilege of seeing fireflies, southern Chile has a lot of magic and beautiful landscapes!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate Studies

Free Post: My Favorite Sport

BLOG-9 Changes to my study programme.